Friday, March 11, 2011

Tokyo Earthquake!

We heard about the Tokyo earthquake and tsunami today and we are so lucky that Korea isn't expected to receive any of these waves.  It is actually amazing because we are so close to Japan.  This does however put a major damper on my mom and Amy's flight which was scheduled to fly through Japan in the next 48 hours.  I am not sure at this point if they will be re-routed or if their trip will have to be put on hold.  Thank God they weren't in Japan when this happened today!

Since posting this I found out I was wrong.  My mom and Amy are flying through China on the way here.  One hurdle crossed!  Now we just need to worry about the way home from here.  Well they could stay :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you weren't affected by the earthquake. Hopefully the flights will work out so you can see your family!

    ReplyDelete